Ever need to make a treat to take to an event but don’t really want to go to the trouble? Or maybe you just want a treat for yourself?
With only three ingredients, this recipe is a winner and you’ll be toting/indulging in this treat in no time!
- 1 (12 oz) bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9x13 pan with aluminum foil so that when you are ready to cut and serve, you can easily lift out the fudge.
- Place the semisweet chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Continue to melt in microwave in 30 second increments until the chips are melted. Set aside.
- Repeat this process in a different bowl with the white chocolate chips. Stir peanut butter into the melted white chocolate.
- Pour the white chocolate/peanut butter mixture into the pan. Don't worry about spreading it to the edge, just let it spread as far as it will on its own.
- Use a spoon or spatula to drop the semisweet chocolate onto the white chocolate mixture in rough lines.
- Using a butter knife, run through the fudge in the opposite direction of the semisweet lines, making a marbled pattern. Do this until you get the look you like!
- Allow to set at room temperature, or place it in the fridge to set quickly. Lift out the foil and place on a cutting board; cut in pieces.