These are so tasty that my kids ask for them *almost* every morning! (It couldn’t have anything to do with the chocolate…) The syrup that comes with this recipe is so easy, and SO DELICIOUS! Definitely one of my favorites!
2 Cups all-purpose Flour
1/4 Cup White Sugar
2 Tbsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1.5 Cups Milk
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil (We use Canola.)
1/2 Cup MINI-Chocolate Chips
1. Sift all the dry ingredients together in a Medium-Large Bowl.
2. Combine the wet ingredients together and the add them into the flour mixture.
3. Stir in the Chocolate Chips*.
4. Pour onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Flip over when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown.
CINNAMON HONEY SYRUP:
1 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup (1 stick) Margarine or Butter
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1. Combine all the ingredients into a 2 cup microwave-safe bowl. (I use my Pyrex Measuring Cup.)
2. Microwave, uncovered, on high until the butter is melted, stirring occasionally until the syrup is hot.