Ghostly Cereal Treats
6 c. Count Chocula Cereal
1/4 c. butter
1 (10 1/2 oz.) bag miniature marshmallows
2 Packages (16 OZ) Vanilla Candy Coating
1 tube black decorating icing
12 (3 oz.) Dixie Cups
1. Prepare Dixie cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Microwave butter in large mixing bowl on high for 45 seconds or until melted.
3. Add marshmallows; stir to combine.
4. Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring after 45 seconds.
5. Add cereal; stir until well coated.
6. Press mixture into Dixie cups.
7. Cool for at least one hour.
8. Use scissors to cut along the sides of the Dixie cups, and peel the cups away to remove the cereal treats.
9. Place cereal treats on wax paper.
10. Melt candy coating according to package instructions.
11. Using a spoon, coat cereal treats until they are fully covered.
12. Let dry for 1-2 hours.
13. Use black icing to create eyes and mouths on the ghosts.
14. Store leftover ghosts in an airtight container.
(recipe from bettycrocker.com)