You’d better take a bite before they do! I adapted this from a cute idea found on Our Best Bites Easy Halloween Party Food, using a few of my kids’ favorite ingredients! But by all means…have fun and make it your own…I DARE you!
Apples (1 apples serves 4)
Water with a little lemon juice for dipping
Raisins, chocolate chips, slivered almonds…any of these things could work for teeth
- Quarter your apples and remove the seeds.
- Then cut a wedge out of the center of the side with the peel still on it.
- Now, dip the apple quarters in the water/lemon mixture to keep them from browning.
- Smother some PB into that monster mouth and give him/her some teeth of your liking.
- Give it some eyes using PB to make ’em stick.
*The eyes look super cute when they’re buggin’ out on 2 pretzel sticks…too bad I didn’t have any. =( HAPPY HALLOWEEN! =)