Soup Season is here for sure and Chicken Noodle Soup always hits the spot somehow!
2 1/2 Cups wide Egg Noodles
1 tsp Vegetable Oil
12 Cups Chicken Broth (I use Bouillon Cubes or granules)
1.5 Tbsp Salt
1 tsp Poultry Seasoning (optional)
1 Cup Chopped Celery
1 Cup Chopped Onion
1 Cup Chopped Carrots
1/3 Cup Cornstarch
1/4 Cup Cold Water
3 Cups Cooked, Diced Chicken
1. Cook your noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cool, running water.
2. In a Large saucepan or dutch oven, combine broth, salt, and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil.
3. Stir in the vegetables. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until the veggies are tender.
4. In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water together. Add gradually to the soup, stirring constantly.
5. Stir in the noodles and chicken. Heat through and serve!
Source: allrecipes.com, with variations