Olive Garden’s Pasta E Fagioli Soup
- 2 lbs. ground beef*
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 2 (28 oz.) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 oz.) can red kidney beans, drained*
- 1 (16 oz.) can white kidney beans, drained
- 4 cups beef stock
- 3 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 5 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 (20 oz.) jar Prego traditional spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. pasta
- Brown meat. Drain fat. Combine all ingredients (other then pasta) in a large crock-pot. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Add cooked pasta just before serving.
- *I usually make this without meat and it still tastes great!
- *I have never had white kidney beans on hand when I have made this so I use another can of red kidney beans.