Simple Chicken Parm
6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (around 1lb to 1.5lbs.)
2 egg whites, lightly beaten
1 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
1 Jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
spaghetti, cooked, drained
– Heat oven to 400ºF.
– Dip chicken in egg whites, then in bread crumbs. Make sure to coat the whole chicken.
– Place in 13×9-inch pan lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
– Bake for 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
– Top with sauce and cheeses.
– Bake 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
– To serve, place chicken on top of a bed of spaghetti! Enjoy!