S’mores Cracker Candy
adapted slightly from Baked Perfection
12 sheets of graham crackers
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
5 cups mini marshmallows
4 Hershey bars, broken into pieces
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan with aluminum foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang over the ends; spray foil with cooking spray.
2. Line graham crackers on the foil, breaking any in half to cover the pan completely In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and mixture comes just to a boil (about 4-6 minutes).
3. Remove from heat and pour evenly over crackers. Bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until bubbly.
4. Remove pan from oven and immediately sprinkle mini marshmallows, chocolate bar pieces, and chocolate chips over the crackers.
5. Return pan to oven for another 2-3 minutes, or until marshmallows begin to soften and puff up. Cool completely before serving