Chocolate, chocolate, and caramel. Mmmmm…
24 frozen Rolos
Brownie mix (or make batter from scratch) and whatever the brownie mix calls for (eggs, vegetable oil, etc.)
1. (Freeze the Rolos first.) Make the brownie batter.
2. Grease muffin pan well and fill each insert 2/3 of the way full with batter.
3. Place a frozen Rolo into the center of each brownie.
4. Spread batter from around the Rolo over the top to cover it completely.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Let cool for a several minutes and carefully remove from pan. Enjoy!!!
Source: Rachel B. posted to Pinterest, my friend Porsche repinned it, and Porsche and my sister, Kylie, were kind enough to make them while visiting 🙂