It’s 5 o’clock. You have no idea what to make for dinner. You go to your pantry to see what you can throw together. Chances are, you have everything for this meal.
1 lb. ground beef
16 oz. elbow macaroni
24 oz. jar pasta sauce
6 oz. can tomato paste
2 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Crumble ground beef into skillet, brown and drain.
2. While meat is browning, bring water to boil and cook pasta (about 8 minutes). Drain.
3. Add meat to the pasta. Pour in pasta sauce and tomato paste. Stir.
4. Place in a greased 9×13 casserole. Top with cheddar cheese.
5. Cook at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sides are bubbly.
If you’re like me and have a small family to feed, then simply freeze half of this recipe and enjoy it later!