You might be surprised that this recipe inclues ONLY three ingredients. It’s simple, but what makes it so good is the cheese. The Deli Duluxe from Kraft is a little more expensive compared to other brands, but totally worth it. If you have any left over, it makes a great grilled cheese!
1 package frozen broccoli florets
6-8 slices of cheese (I use Kraft Deli Deluxe American)
10-12 Ritz crackers
1. Steam broccoli in a pan of water until no longer frozen, about 10 minutes.
2. Drain water.
3. With the burner on the lowest setting, begin adding cheese one slice at a time. Stir until cheese is melted and fully incorporated.
4. Pour broccoli and cheese mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish (I coat with a thin layer of cooking spray).
5. Crumble crackers over the top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble around the edge.