You know I just had to try this recipe from the name alone! You are going to think the ingredients are insane…….and they are. Just be forewarned that they are super sweet. I used dark fudge for the frosting but I would recommend using a milder milk chocolate. Enjoy this food adventure!
- 2 regular size packages of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 jumbo Hershey cookies and cream chocolate candy bars
- 1 7 oz. jar marshmallow fluff
- about 20 donut holes, halved
- about 1/2 cup chocolate icing (canned works)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line and 8×8 pan with foil, extending the sides of the foil over the edges of the pan. Mist the foil with cooking spray.
- Gently press one package of the cookie dough evenly onto the bottom of the pan. Top with the chocolate bars, breaking the pieces to fit as evenly as you can to cover the surface of the cookie dough. Top with an even layer of the marshmallow fluff.
- Top the marshmallow fluff with the halved donut holes, covering the surface evenly. Lastly, break apart and spread the remaining package of cookie dough to cover the tops of the donut layer. If the donuts peek through, that’s okay.
- Bake for approx. 25-28 minutes or until the top is golden brown and mostly set. Allow to cool completely at room temperature before putting in the fridge to set, about 2 hours. They really DO need to set in order to come together, or else they’ll be a gooey mess (not as good as it sounds).
- After it’s cooled, drizzle on some melted chocolate icing for extra garnish.
- Cut into bars and serve. Store covered, airtight, in the fridge.