Wow. We haven’t posted one of these in a while, so quickly before the morning session of Conference comes on, I am going to share a few thoughts that I get from watching or listening to our Church leaders twice a year.
- Simplify your approach to Discipleship. Start where you are.
- Our individual missions in life started way before we ever came to this earth.
- I am a child of God. Therefore, what?
- No matter where we are, we are the Lord’s agents. We are always on His errand.
- We are not always aware of what the Lord’s sacrifice has done for us.
- Referring to trials/challenges: It is our load. Bearing it is necessary on our path to eternal life. Don’t expect to carry it alone. Seek help.
- We were tutored in the pre-existence and were given trials and challenges unique to us.
- For the women of the Church: Relax and rejoice in our differences and sisterhood. We need deep, meaningful relationships with each other.
- Learn to recognize the power of the Atonement in your life
- The Lord sees weaknesses differently than he does rebellion.
- You must become the rock the river cannot wash away.
- Challenges: some have to be solved, some have to be endured.
Okay! These were just some that stood out to me from notes I have taken over the past couple of years. I hope some of them have meaning to you and will help you in your journey. I am happy to share them and have been strengthened by reading over them again.
Image from LDS.org.