4 whole zucchinis
1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained of excess grease
1 box wild rice (I use Rice A Roni in the 4.3 oz box), cooked
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Divide each zucchini in half. Scoop/cut out the insides, leaving a nice-looking “zucchini boat.”
3. Bake zucchi for 15-20 minutes, just to soften the skin.
4. Layer each zucchini, beginning with meat and then with the rice.
5. Sprinkle as much of the mozzarella on top as possible!
6. Bake for another 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.