2 12-roll packages of sweet Hawaiian dinner rolls
1 1/2 lbs. smoked ham (not honey)
12 slices Swiss cheese
1 stick of butter–NOT margarine. Seriously.
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
1. Slice rolls in half, horizontally. Place the bottoms of the rolls in two 9 x 13 pans or a large jelly roll pan works really well.
2. Place about 2 shaved slices of ham on each bottom. Cut the cheese slices into 4 parts and place 2 pieces on each sandwich. Place the tops on each sandwich.
3. In a small saucepan, mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder and poppy seeds. Heat until butter is completely melted. Stir to incorporate ingredients.
4. Brush the melted mixture over the ham sandwiches. Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight. These can also be baked right away.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Source: Heather Pettit, via Pinterest.