A party favorite!
1 8-oz. block cream cheese
1 10-oz. box frozen cut or chopped spinach, thawed (you can also use the majority of a 16-oz. bag)
1 12-oz. jar artichoke hearts, drained
3/4 Cup sour cream
1 Cup grated mozzarella cheese (original recipe called for cheddar; I used a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar b/c it’s what I had)
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Soften the cream cheese (I think I micro-waved mine for 30 seconds). Whip the cream cheese with a mixer.
3. Squeeze the spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture and then add it to your mixing bowl with the cream cheese.
4. Roughly chop the artichoke hearts; add the artichoke, sour cream, and cheese to the mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix together.
5. Scrape the mixture into a small oven-safe baking dish. Bake until lightly golden and heated through, about 15 minutes.
6. Serve warm with pita chips or bread.