I love Whoppers. I love malt. I love cookies. Putting them all together…heaven! The thing I liked about this recipe is that it uses Whoppers and malt powder so you can really taste the maltiness. The pudding keeps the cookies moist and delicious.
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding, dry
- 1/4 cup malt milk powder (near Ovaltine and chocolate milk powder)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1-2 cups Whoppers
1. Cream butter and sugars
2. Add in pudding and malted milk powder, beat until combined.
3. Mix in eggs and vanilla
4. Mix flour and baking soda together, then slowly fold into wet batter
5. Fold in chopped Whoppers
6. Roll into 1″ balls. Place on greased cookie sheet (or covered with parchment paper).
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.