How much fresh cilantro have you had to throw out because it went bad before you could use the whole bunch? Me, too. I hated that! Then one day I was watching Emeril Live when a viewer shared a great cilantro tip…
1. Coarsely chop the fresh cilantro.
2. Place loosely in sections of ice cube tray.
3. Fill each section with water.
4. Place in freezer until frozen.
5. Pop cilantro cubes out of tray and place in a plastic, zippered freezer bag.
Now you have fresh cilantro to put in soup, salsa, etc., and none goes to the trash can or down the garbage disposal. Holla!
Source: Emeril Live