I. Can’t. Even. How many chocolate chip recipes are there in the world? I have no idea.
The best ones I had ever had, UNTIL NOW, were from The Cookie Place in Rexburg, Idaho. Seriously. Four big cookies in a box for $12, but so dang worth it!
Then one day I was making chocolate chip cookies with Thrive’s Classic Cookie Dough Mix and my husband said add pecans. So I did. And then he asked “What’s Thrive Macaroon Cookie Mix?” And I said that it was a little piece of coconut heaven, so we added that as well.
The results were simply life changing. Enough said. Try them for yourself. You’re welcome.
3 1/3 cups Thrive Classic Cookie Dough mix
2 sticks of butter (1 cup), softened
1/4 cup Thrive Macaroon Cookie Mix
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
3 T. water
- Preheat oven on convection bake to 325 degrees F., or regular bake at 350 degrees.
- Place the butter in a stand mixer and mix until creamy.
- Add in the cookie mixes, semisweet chocolate chips, pecans, and water. Mix until well combined.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and drop cookie dough on each. I used a medium cookie scoop and got about 13 cookies on each sheet.
- Bake on convection for about 12 minutes–we like our cookies a little softer so 12 minutes worked for us.
Source: Thrive Classic Cookie Dough Mix recipe on can with my variations.