If you know me at all, you know I love simple ideas with great results. This cookie recipe fits the bill. You can take just about any cake mix, add eggs and butter, and then just about any add-ins that you can imagine. Here’s an idea: yellow cake mix, macadamia nuts, white chocolate chips. Yep, that easy. Wait, here’s another one: Spice cake mix, walnuts, Craisins. Oh my gosh, I can’t stop. Enjoy.
Cake Mix Cookies
Easy, peasy cookie.
Write a review
- 1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well-blended.
- Use a cookie scoop to transfer dough to a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees 8-10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Hide from everyone until you are ready to serve.
- Have fun with add-ins and different flavored cake mixes!
Mormon Mavens https://www.mormonmavens.com/