1. First, slice your zucchini any way you like it. I cut mine in half width wise, then made lengthwise slices. I found that thicker slices turned out more crisp, and thinner slices were softer.
2. Next, spray or brush your zucchini with olive oil, butter, spray butter…what ever you like best. I used butter, of course. 😉
3. In a small bowl or ramekin mix together about 2 parts parmesan and 1 part garlic seasoning. I honestly didn’t measure. Approximately 1/2c parmesan and 1T garlic seasoning. It’s going to turn out great…you’ll see.
4. Line a cookie sheet with foil (for easy clean-up), and coat with a non-stick spray (or just brush with some butter or olive oil)
5. Lay the zucchini slices out in a single layer on your cookie sheet. Brush liberally with butter or oil and sprinkle on the parmesan mixture.
6. Set your oven to broil. And bake for about 4-5 min. or until the cheese turns golden. Watch them closely. All broilers are not created equally.
*Very yummy served with a marinara sauce or a ranch dip.
**Recipe Adapted from SparkRecipes @ SparkPeople.com