Hard-boiled eggs, peeled (however many you want to have)
Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
Prepared mustard (yellow, Dijon, spicy brown, etc.)
Paprika, optional–sometimes I want it, sometimes I don’t
1. Slice your hard-boiled eggs lengthwise.
2. Carefully pop out the yolks and place them in a small bowl. Set the “whites” aside.
3. Mash the yolks until crumbly–today I used a pastry blender and it worked perfectly. Goodbye fork! Add the rest of the ingredients, except paprika, according to taste (you could just skip mashing and put everything in a food processor).
4. Spoon egg mixture into the well of each “white.” You could also use a pastry bag with a fun tip to fill the eggs.
5. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
TIP: Stay tuned for my next post where I show you how to boil the eggs so that the yolks don’t turn green on the outside. Ewww…